Seeds to Greens is a Community Supported Agriculture program providing fresh, locally grown vegetables to its members. The Seeds to Greens farm is located just southeast of Calgary city limits. There is no public transit available.
- Summer Full Time (2): July and August (Could be extended until October).
- Part Time/Casual Positions: July to October.
- Full Time/Summer Positions: 40 hours/week. There is work to do in all weather conditions.
- Full time work days are Monday to Friday beginning at 7:00 am (must be willing to work some weekends.)
- Must work all stat holidays.
- Part Time/Casual Positions: Flexible hours during farm operating hours
- Seeding, transplanting, harvesting, cleaning, grading and packaging vegetables.
- Weeding, weeding, weeding and more weeding.
- Setting up and operating irrigation equipment.
- Performing general yard maintenance.
- Good physical health and stamina. Must be able to work outside in all kinds of conditions.
- Interest in learning a variety of farm functions and how vegetables grow.
- Ability to follow instructions and to work individually, or as part of a team.
- Commitment to meeting quality service and delivery deadlines.
- Organized with the ability to maintain accurate records and pay attention to detail.
- Interest in working closely with volunteers.
- Based on experience/skills and position applied for.
If interested, send cover letter and resume to .
"Put a face on your food. Knowing who grew your food and
how it was grown, takes eating vegetables to a whole new level"